Providence Care acknowledges the important role of patients, clients, residents and families, and believes in an approach to care that is person and family-centered.
This approach involves partnering with patients and healthcare professionals to:
- give patients a voice in the design and delivery of care they receive.
- enable patients to be more active in their health care journey.
At Providence Care we partner with patients and their families to ensure they have the best possible care experiences. The Experience Partner program is one of the many ways we embrace the voice of the people we serve.
What is an Experience Partner?
An Experience Partner is someone who:
- provides feedback to Providence Care based on his or her own health care experience.
- wants to improve the quality of care and services for the people we serve.
- represents the patient, client, resident and family voice.
What does an Experience Partner do?
- work with Providence Care staff and leadership
- provide input on policies, programs and practices that affect the care and services we provide
- provide a voice that represents all patients, clients, residents and families
Who can become an Experience Partner?
You can apply to become an Experience Partner if you or a family member received care with Providence Care within the last five years.
You do not need any special skills. What’s most important is your experience. We will provide you with any other training you need.
When you or your family member were receiving care, did you think there were things we could have done better?
Experience Partners give us feedback to help us improve the quality and safety of the care and services we provide.
Apply to become an Experience Partner
Complete an application form by visiting this link: Experience Partner Application Form
If you have any questions or for more information, email email@example.com