Since 2010, four of Ontario’s specialized mental health care facilities (CAMH, Ontario Shores, The Royal and Waypoint) have worked together as Mental Health Partners to improve outcomes for clients who experience addiction and/or mental illness. We are pleased to share that the partnership has now expanded to include all specialized psychiatric hospital providers across Ontario, of which Providence Care is now a member.
Mental Health Partners is now comprised of ten partner hospitals in total:
- Centre for Addiction and Mental Health
- North Bay Regional Health Centre
- Ontario Shores Centre for Mental Health Sciences
- Providence Care
- Royal Ottawa Mental Health Centre
- St. Joseph’s Care Group / Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre
- St. Joseph’s Health Care London
- St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton
- Waypoint Centre for Mental Health Care
Together, we provide a continuum of care for people living with mental illness and/or addictions across Ontario – from specialized inpatient acute and rehabilitative care, to outpatient services for people living in the community. In collaboration with system partners, we offer collective support as well as specialized clinical and innovation expertise to Ontario Health, towards building a comprehensive, connected mental health and addictions system of care for Ontarians.