Providence Care’s Operational Priorities for 2015-2018 represent our person-centered approach to care and recovery. These three priorities provide a framework for Providence Care to move forward and look ahead, building on our past successes and partnerships.
1. Delivery top quality, efficient, and effective care.
- Ensure staff have the training and skills they need to provide specialized care and services
- Optimize new funding models to benefit patients, residents and clients.
2. Work in community to provide seamless and accessible care
- Collaborate with partners, community organizations, patients, and families to engage all individuals in their health care
3. Be “new hospital” ready
- Ensure a safe and positive transition into the new Providence Care Hospital for all patients, families, staff and community members.