As an employee at Providence Care you will have access to different resources, perks and programs.
- Venngo (Workperks) provides employees of Kingston Hospitals with a suite of private discount programs, both locally and abroad. The program offers a mobile app to access these discounts at any time. You may self-register with the Venngo Program at https://kingstonhospitals.venngo.com/register
- Health Care Providers (HCP) offers group benefit coverage to part-time, casual, or retired hospital employees without coverage through Providence Care. Coverage may include Health, Dental, Life, Accidental Death, Disease, and Dismemberment (ADD&D), and Long-Term Disability (LTD). Complete or Complete Plus Health Plans are offered, without the requirement to complete a medical questionnaire, within 60 days from date of hire (Part-time/Casual/Contract/Temporary positions). To find out more, contact HCP at 1-866-768-1477, or visit their website at https://www.healthcareproviders.ca/
- Kingston Health Science Centre and Providence Care have joined together to provide our employees and their dependent family members access to a full range of health and wellness services under the Kingston Hospitals Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP). Accessible anytime day or night, 365 days of the year, instant support is always available over the phone. This completely confidential program provides counseling services for a full range of personal and family issues or life events which may be impacting you or your dependents, including child and eldercare services, wellness and work-life balance programs, and financial and legal counseling. For an orientation of our program, visit Human Solutions website at www.humansolutions.ca or call 1-800-663-1142.
- Providence Care has recently partnered with GoodLife Fitness in order to offer employees a reduced corporate rate. Register for your GoodLife Fitness corporate membership by visiting https://corporate.goodlifefitness.com/.
- LifeSpeak is a round-the-clock digital wellness tool that provides instant video and audio access to expert advice on cultivating mental and physical wellness, plus extra support such as tip sheets and ask-the-expert webchats. Available to all Providence Care staff and their families, LifeSpeak makes it easy to access resources that support our resilience and help us to manage stressors and health conditions that affect our personal and work lives.
- Providence Care has partnered with Kingston Transit to offer staff the option to enroll in a discounted transit program that can be automatically paid through payroll deduction. The more Providence Care employees that sign up for a Transpass the cheaper the monthly rate will be for all participants. Visit the Kingston Transit Transpass Discount page for more information.