As an employee at Providence Care you will have access to different resources, perks and programs.
- Venngo (Workperks) provides employees of Kingston Hospitals with a suite of private discount programs, both locally and abroad. The program also offers a mobile app to access these discounts at any time. You can self-register with the program on the Venngo website.
- Health Care Providers (HCP) offers group benefit coverage to part-time, casual, or retired hospital employees without coverage through Providence Care. Coverage may include health, dental, life, Accidental Death, Disease, and Dismemberment (ADD&D), and Long-Term Disability (LTD). Complete or Complete Plus Health Plans are offered, without the requirement to complete a medical questionnaire, within 60 days from date of hire (part-time, casual, contract and temporary positions). To find out more, contact HCP at 1-866-768-1477, or visit the the HCP website.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program (EFAP) provides employees and their family members access to a full range of health and wellness services. Accessible anytime day or night, 365 days of the year, instant support is always available over the phone. This completely confidential program provides counseling services for a full range of personal and family issues or life events which may be impacting you or your dependents, including child and eldercare services, wellness and work-life balance programs, and financial and legal counseling. For an orientation of the program, visit Human Solutions website or call 1-800-663-1142.
- Providence Care has recently partnered with GoodLife Fitness in order to offer employees a reduced corporate rate. Register for your corporate membership by visiting the GoodLife Fitness website.
- LifeSpeak is a round-the-clock digital wellness tool that provides instant video and audio access to expert advice on cultivating mental and physical wellness, plus extra support such as tip sheets and ask-the-expert webchats. Available to all Providence Care staff and their families, LifeSpeak makes it easy to access resources that support our resilience and help us to manage stressors and health conditions that affect our personal and work lives.
- Providence Care has partnered with Kingston Transit to offer staff a discounted transit pass that can be automatically paid through payroll deduction. The more Providence Care employees that sign up for a Transpass the lower the monthly rate will be for all participants. Visit the Kingston Transit Transpass Discount page for more information.