To volunteer at Providence Care Hospital or Community Brain Injury Services:
Application Form – Post Secondary Student (currently enrolled)
Application Form – Community Volunteer (all applicants 18 years of age and older)
Application Form – Co-op/Placement Student
Application Form – Experience Partner
The Youth program is offered year-round. This fun and interactive program provides flexibility to busy students using our online, self-scheduling software. There are two opportunities each week (Tuesdays from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. and Saturdays from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m.) that volunteers can interact with patients and clients through live music, movies, games, and arts and crafts.
The application period is currently closed.
To volunteer at Providence Manor
Requirements for volunteers:
- Submit a medical clearance form (includes tuberculosis testing and up-to-date immunization records
- Provide letters of reference (upon request from Volunteer Services)
- Attend an interview with Volunteer Services
- Complete a Criminal Reference Check Form online with the vulnerable sector portion completed or visit your local police station.
- Attend an orientation session
Providence Care Hospital contacts:
Janet Hunter, Director of Volunteer Services
613-544-4900, Ext. 53062
Tania Christie, Coordinator of Volunteer Services
613-544-4900, Ext. 53063
Providence Manor contact: