Providence Care offers a wide range of community services across Southeastern Ontario, outside of Providence Care Hospital and long-term care environments.
We operate or partner with more than 20 integrated community services.
They feature interprofessional health care teams who provide treatment and/or consultation, depending on the service.
By offering services across the region, individuals can access support, care and treatment in their own homes or communities, and feel confident knowing they will be treated with respect, dignity and compassion.
Providence Care has community office locations in:
- Sharbot Lake
Providence Care’s community services can be grouped into four categories:
- Adult Day and Overnight Stay Care
- Attendant Care Outreach
- Oasis Senior Supportive Living
- Assertive Community Treatment
- Case Management Services
- Community Connections Recovery Program
- Community High Intensity Treatment
- Community Treatment Order
- Dual Diagnosis Consultation Outreach Team
- Forensics Mental Health Outreach
- Homes for Special Care
- Mood Disorders Research and Treatment Service
- Personality Disorders Service
- Regional Outreach
- Voices, Opportunities & Choices Employment Club
- Mobile Response Teams
- Psychogeriatric Resource Consultants
- Seniors Mental Health Outreach