The screening information below is intended for Providence Care Staff.
It’s essential we take the screening process seriously and continue to work together to keep all Providence Care sites safe places to work and receive care. We all can help make that happen by being appropriately screened before coming to work.
Please read the current staff guidance for the screening process at each site:
- Providence Care Hospital (updated 09-12-2022)
- Providence Manor (updated 04-22-2022)
- Providence Transitional Care Centre (updated 09-12-2022)
- Community Services (updated 09-12-2022)
Please refer to the following documents if you are required to be on work isolation:
- Providence Care Hospital (updated 01-06-2023)
- Providence Manor (updated 01-06-2023)
- Providence Transitional Care Centre (updated 01-06-2023)
- Community Services (updated 09-06-2022)
Please refer to the following links for returning to work guidance:
- Providence Care Guidelines for Return to Work for Staff with COVID-19 Positive Household Contacts/High Risk Contacts (updated 10-24-2022)
- COVID-19 Quick Reference Guide (updated 08-30-2022)
COVID-19 Questions? Know Who to Call and What to Do
- For non-urgent inquiries and information, please call IPAC during regular business hours Monday to Friday at: 613-544-4900 ext. 53563
- For time sensitive issues/reporting evenings, weekends and statutory holidays contact the Clinical Supervisor at PCH at: 613-544-4900 ext. 51801 for guidance.
Staff looking for COVID-19 related information, including testing, positive results and return to work protocols, are asked to contact:
- If you require testing:
- Book testing at the Beechgrove Assessment Centre Monday to Friday (excluding holidays) from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. by phone 613-548-2376 or book online.
- Weekends and holidays staff can complete PCR self-swabs from Providence Care Hospital main entrance from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Swabs must be returned same-day before 2 p.m. No appointment is necessary.
- If you are symptomatic or have a positive test result, stay home and report to:
- Your manager
- OHSW: Monday to Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. or the Clinical Supervisor: after hours, weekends and holidays at: 613-544-4900 ext. 51801.
- Staff Scheduling (if applicable)
- If you have had someone in your household test positive for or have had high risk contact with a COVID-19 positive person outside of work:
- Review the return to work guidance above and report to your manager for guidance. PCH and Providence Transitional Care Centre clinical staff should contact the Clinical Supervisor: 613-544-4900 ext. 51801 on evenings, weekends and holidays.