Spiritual Health Services at Providence Care provides compassionate care to the whole person, realizing their needs are spiritual, emotional, physical, and social.
We are members of a multi-disciplinary health care team and work closely with other caregivers to enhance patient care and quality of life.
Spiritual Health Support
We offer Individual Spiritual support:
• Grief & loss counsel
• Existential concerns – meaning & purpose
• End-of-life issues & Advanced Care Planning
• Spiritual discernment/guidance/active listening
• Therapeutic Spirituality Groups
• Multi-faith care
• Sacramental Ministry or Liturgical Ministry
• Faith community referrals