The Therapy Pool at Providence Care Hospital will be closed during Community Pay Pool times until further notice. We apologize for any inconvenience.
The Therapy Pool is a heated pool located on Level 0 of PCH. The pool is available for rent by community groups, and is available for use by individuals during Community Pay Pool times. The Therapy Pool is accessible with a ramp to assist clients into the water.
Community Pay Pool
To book yourself into a Community Pay Pool slot please do so in advance by calling the Pool Attendant at 613-544-4900 ext. 50321.
Tickets for the Therapy Pool are $3.00 each and can be purchased Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Cashier’s Office, located on Level 1 beside the Welcome Desk. After 4 p.m. tickets can be purchased from Reception Services, located at the Welcome Desk.
Community Group Rentals
The Therapy Pool is also available for rent by community groups. For information on rates and how to book, call the Pool Attendant at 613-544-4900 ext. 50321
Fall Pool Schedule: Download the Fall Pool Schedule here.
Please Note: We hope that this schedule of the Therapy Pool serves to provide improved access to more people. Please be reminded, however, that from time to time, the schedule may need to be altered to ensure adequate access for the hospitals inpatient and outpatients.
- No person infected with a communicable disease or having open sores shall be allowed in the pool
- Participants with medications they carry at all times are asked to bring the medication to the pool deck and inform the lifeguard of the condition
- All participants must be continent; Incontinence products for everyday wear are not permitted in the pool
- A parent or guardian who is not less than 16 years of age must accompany all bathers less than 12 years of age. They must remain within arms reach in the pool
- It is the participants responsibility to ensure that the pool has an up to date contact email or phone number in the event of a last minute pool closure
- If unable to attend a reserved pool time, it is necessary to notify the pool attendant to cancel in advance. This notice will potentially allow someone else to benefit from that available pool time
- Providence Care is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please bring a lock to use with lockers provided, or keep valuables in sight on the pool deck
- Participants may reserve up to a maximum of two sessions per week, three weeks in advance. Additional sessions may be booked by calling on that same day and filling up any spots that remain
How to get to the Therapy Pool
Enter the Main Entrance on Level 1.
Take the Main Elevator to Level 0.
Turn right leaving the elevator.
Take your first left (towards the Therapy Pool and the Heritage wing).
The Change Room and Therapy Pool are on your left before the end of the hallway.